1900 N. Broadway | Baltimore, MD 21213
|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- General Anesthesia/ Sedation
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Cleaning
- Emergency Dental
- Accepting Most PPO Insurances
- Pediatric Dentist
Easy dental visits.
From the moment you call our office to make an appointment, we want you to feel confident that you’re getting excellent care. Our staff will work with you to make your experience with Porter Dental simple, effective, and easy!
A head start on health.
Helping children learn healthy dental hygiene habits early can help prevent tooth decay, cavities, and other health problems. We help all of our patients, no matter what age, feel confident and supported in pursuing oral health.
More than just dental care.
Our staff strives to treat each patient as if we were treating a member of our own family. Each of our patients receive our full attention during their visit. We create an individualized treatment plan for every patient.
Join the Porter Dental patient family and enjoy
- Our family-friendly treatment rooms and comfortable facilities
- A friendly and professional staff
- Easy, stress-free scheduling and appointments
- Focused, high quality treatment
- A variety of payment options, including a discount plan